With some assistance from Wikipedia, at least.
1. Ninety is the atomic number of thorium, an actinide.
2. The 97th United States Congress met during the Ronald Reagan administration.
3. 99 is the NBA record for Most Free Throw Attempts in a 7-game series, set by Elgin Baylor of the Los Angeles Lakers in 1962.
4. The aliquot sum of 94 is 50 within the aliquot sequence (94,50,43,1,0), 94 being the ninth composite number in the 43-aliquot tree.
5. Bahá’ís use prayer beads to repeat the prayer Allah-u-Abha (God is most glorious) 95 times.
6. 97 percent of the Earth’s salt water is located in oceans and seas.
7. Ninety-three is the number of the French department Seine-Saint-Denis, and as such used by many French gangsta rappers and those emulating their speech.
8. 10-98 in police code means "Assignment Completed."
9. "92" is a song by Avail from their album 4am Friday.
10. Psalm 91 is known as the Psalm of Protection.
11. The Qur’an alludes to the 99 Names of Allah.
12. 95 South was a Miami bass duo.
13. 90 is a pronic number.
14. 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit is normal body temperature.
15. 99 = 23 + 33 + 43
16. In normal space, the interior angles of a square measure 90 degrees each.
17. There are 92 Johnson solids.
18. A 92-story Xujiahui Tower is proposed to be built in Shanghai, China.
19. The code for international direct dial phone calls to India is 91.
20. The latitude of the North Pole and the South Pole are 90 degrees.
21. Agent 99 on Get Smart was played by Barbara Feldon.
22. Ninety-seven is the number of different characters that can be used with a standard English Keyboard.
23. There are 92 Johnson solids.
24. Messier object M97 is a magnitude 12.0 planetary nebula in the constellation Ursa Major, also known as the Owl Nebula.
25. In statistics, a 95% confidence interval is considered satisfactory for most purposes.
26. In The Mighty Ducks, Adam Banks wears the number 99.
27. 91 is a repdigit in base 9 (111).
28. Z-95 Headhunter is a fictitious starfighter from the Star Wars Expanded Universe.
29. Since it is possible to find sequences of 92 consecutive integers such that each inner member member shares a factor with either the first or the last member, 92 is an Erdős–Woods number.
30. Ninety-two in the Shade is a book by Thomas McGuane.
31. The movie 95 Miles to Go (2004) stars Ray Romano.
32. 97 is the smallest factor of one more than the product of the first twenty-five terms of the Euclid–Mullin sequence, making it the twenty-sixth term.
33. The Kemah Boardwalk Boardwalk Bullet roller coaster begins with a steep 92-foot (28 m) drop.
34. The 95th Infantry Division was a unit of the U.S. Army in World War II.
35. Oldsmobile 98 was a full-size automobile and the highest-end of the Oldsmobile division of General Motors.
36. In cricket, it is considered unlucky if you reach 99 due to most batsmen getting out and not making the century.
37. 92 is the number of pounds of sugar the average American child consumes per year.
38. British Columbia Highway 97 is the longest continuously-numbered route in the province, from the Canada/U.S. border at Osoyoos to the British Columbia/Yukon border.
39. Martin Luther wrote the 95 Theses.
40. "Power 98" is the official nickname of radio station WPEG, in Charlotte, North Carolina.
41. Dogme 95, an avant-garde filmmaking movement, was started by Danish directors Lars von Trier and Thomas Vinterberg.
42. Ninety-seven is the number of leap days that the Gregorian calendar contains in its cycle of 400 years. 97⁄400 is close to the fraction of a day by which an average tropical year exceeds 365 days, so with this proportion of leap years, the calendar does not accumulate seasonal drift of a full day until after more than 3000 years.
43. The Guinness record of the longest placename, "Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaurehaeaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu," has 92 characters.
44. Ninety-eight is the number of sons of Ater in the Census of men of Israel upon return from exile (Holy Bible, Ezra 2:16).
45. Interstate 95 runs from Florida to Maine.
46. 96 is an octagonal number, a refactorable number and an untouchable number.
47. I-94 is the form used to declare to US Customs Officers by international travelers the items in their possession, purpose of visit, etc.
48. The Old 97′s are an alt-country band that took their name from the song "The Wreck of the Old 97."
49. The sum of Euler’s totient function φ(x) over the first seventeen integers is 96.
50. 95th Street is a major east-west thoroughfare on Chicago’s South Side, designated as 9500 South in the address system.
51. Number 96 was an Australian TV show that ran in the mid-1970s.
52. 97 is the 25th prime number (the largest two-digit prime number in base 10), following 89 and preceding 101.
53. CommSuite 95 was a communications software suite of products launched by Delrina in 1995, created for use with Windows 95.
54. Saab 94 was the model number Saab unofficially used for the first generation Saab Sonett.
55. United Airlines Flight 93 was one of the airplanes hijacked on September 11, 2001.
56. 96 is the natural number following 95 and preceding 97.
57. 90 is divisible by the sum of its base 10 digits, thus it is a Harshad number.
58. The M-94 was a piece of cryptographic equipment used by the United States army in use from 1922-1943.
59. Every integer greater than 96 may be represented as a sum of distinct super-prime numbers.
60. The ASCII character set (and, more generally, ISO 646) contains exactly 94 graphic non-whitespace characters.
61. Ninety-Three (Quatrevingt-treize) is a novel concerning the French Revolution by Victor Hugo.
62. Ninety is the number of minutes in a football (soccer) match.
63. The car number of Lightning McQueen (voiced by Owen Wilson and the main character in Disney/Pixar’s Cars) was 95 because 1995 was the year Toy Story was released.
64. Madden NFL 97 was the first John Madden NFL American football game to be created in the 32-bit gaming era.
65. The 91st Space Wing (91 SW) is a Minuteman (missile) III unit of the United States Air Force, based at Minot Air Force Base, North Dakota.
66. The highest jersey number allowed in the National Hockey League is 98, as 99 was retired by the entire league to honor Wayne Gretzky, and major-league sports only allow one- or two-digit uniform numbers.
67. Don Larsen pitched a perfect game in Game 5 of the 1956 World Series on October 8, 1956, throwing a total 97 pitches.
68. There are 92 "atomic elements" in the Look-and-say sequence, corresponding to the 92 non-transuranic elements in the chemist’s periodic table.
69. Ninety-four was used as a nonsense number in various contexts by the British satire magazine Private Eye. Most commonly, spoof articles end halfway through an intriguing sentence with "(continued p. 94)". The magazine never extends to 94 pages: this was originally a reference to the enormous size of some Sunday newspapers.
70. 99 is a common price ending in psychological pricing (e.g., $1.99 as opposed to $2.00).
71. Pathfinder (OV-098) is a Space Shuttle simulator built by NASA in 1977.
72. 95 is an 11-gonal number.
73. The AN-94 is a Russian assault rifle.
74. One of two ISBN Group Identifiers for books published in India is 93.
75. 98 is a Wedderburn-Etherington number and a nontotient.
76. The length of an NBA court is 94 feet.
77. Major League baseball bases are 90 feet (27 m) apart in distance.
78. The Trail of ’98 is a 1928 western film.
79. The Marching 97 is the marching band of Lehigh University.
80. "93" is a greeting among Thelemites based on the numerological value of Thelema (Will) and Agape (Love) in Greek letters.
81. For n = 8, there are 92 solutions in the n-Queens Problem.
82. In classical Persian finger counting, the number 93 is represented by a closed fist. Because of this, classical Arab and Persian poets around 1 CE referred to someone’s lack of generosity by saying that the person’s hand made "ninety-three."
83. The sum of Euler’s totient function φ(x) over the first seventeen integers is 96.
84. The New General Catalogue object NGC 91 is a single star in the constellation Andromeda.
85. Bay Ridge–95th Street is subway station in Brooklyn, on the R Train.
86. Each February, Respiratory Health Association of Metropolitan Chicago hosts Hustle Up the Hancock, a race up 94 floors of the John Hancock Center in Chicago to raise more than $1 million for lung disease research and programs.
87. 92 is a pentagonal number.
88. 91 is a solitaire card game where the object is to move cards so that the top cards total 91.
89. Nike Total 90 Apparel is a brand name of football apparel and football equipment from equipment bags to goalkeeper gloves.
90. Ninety facts is too goddamn many.
Follow Miles Klee on Twitter.